Sunday, November 23, 2014

Morocco once again...

My passport is beginning to look a little suspicious of all the back and both traveling between Spain and Morocco for me....
In the last few months... I have been to Morocco 3 times already and going back at least once more before we move.

The boys stayed behind so they could play their soccer games so it was just Ash and Hayden and Morgan and I who went down for the day. 

On the ferry... on our way.
We are in Morocco!!! 
On our way to the coast:


At the first stop on the tour... 
... and then off to ride the camels of course.... 



After camels... 
we (I) had to use the bathroom so Aziz took us to Le Mirage hotel- hotel to the stars... 
View of the coastline at the hotel: 
Making our way back to the city:
Back to the Kasba




After walking around a bit... Aziz took us to his hotel for brunch on the rooftop... a new favorite treat he has added to his tour and one I look forward to. 

Making our way to the major market... 
and begin our tour. 
Casa Barata here we come:












Aziz and Hayden buying candy:


From Casa Barata, we went back to the Kasba and then made our way back to the center of town:
The kiddos playing while we wait to start walking into town:




















After walking around all day... 
we were tired and ready to make our way back to the ferry... 
Final walk through the market for the day.... 
What a great day... one I am sure they will remember for the rest of their lives... as will I!!  

No comments: