Friday, November 14, 2014

Cadiz with the fam...

This morning we went to Cadiz to walk around. Cadiz is the oldest city in Europe and one of my favorites to visit. It is full of beautiful streets, buildings, markets, beaches, and so much more!

Driving into Old Town Cadiz- we pass by this church:
And this drive through gas station:
Until we park across the street from this beautiful tree:
My sisters wanted to grab a few shells and sea glass... so I took them to one of my favorite spots to find sea glass. I always walk away with a bag full!! 
Walked around the boats with the fort behind it:


After collecting sea glass, we went into the fort to walk around:



Apparently jumping off walls for pictures is the thing to do... 
and it is just what they did... once again!!
Seeing a group of men people watching and drinking always brings a smile to my face. They just have this look of contentment that I wish we saw more of in the states. Im sure it has something to do with their ability to drink wherever and whenever they would like... but yet... they are typically not going overboard with it either. 
Hmm so many differences...
Taking a break to enjoy the view while walking into the center of old town...


Im SO happy they are finally here... it has been so much fun seeing my mom and sisters again... 
Such beautiful women!


I believe this is the FIRST church door that didn't open to let my mom in... 

Cadiz Cathedral 





After spending a few hours in Cadiz, we came home and took the kids to the beach in front of our house to look for more shells for them to take home. 
Liam had other things on his mind to look for... .
like anything that was alive!



Grandma stopped her shell searching to help Liam look for crabs and fish:

When we were ready to leave... Steve took the dog and older two kiddos to walk a littler further down the beach.... and came across this rock castle:

Liam was worn out and loved his snuggle time with nana!!  

No comments: