Thursday, April 10, 2014

VA Beach: part two

Wednesday we took the kids to Chick-fil-A for breakfast before heading out for more wedding prep.  


 After Chick-fil-A, Amy and I ran to Michael's while Sarah (Leilani's babysitter) took the kids to the park to play.











After playing hard at the park, the kids worked up their appetite and ate lunch outside in the perfect weather!





Michael's was a much needed trip- we needed flowers!!  Amy purchased a brooch bouquet online (the latest fad) and it came in last night... looking hideous!!  There was NO way she was going to be able to use it.  What was a bride to do without a bouquet?!  No need to stress... without any time to get another one, I got online and learned how to make the bouquets myself!!  We purchased flowers at Michael's and I got busy working on making her new bouquet look as beautiful as possible to the best of my abilities!!

Working away:


This was the before (about 1/3 of the bouquet she bought- picture the left bouquet bigger) and after: 
Amy was so happy with her bouquet that she wanted me to make the bridesmaid bouquets also.  I was able to use the leftover brooches from her old bouquet to make 4 more bouquets that we will all be able to keep forever!

Wednesday night Amy and I were able to get away to have dinner at The Roadhouse with Monica.  I am so lucky to have two amazing friends... that both live close to each other and like each other.  It was the best night with the best food!!  
Amy and I waiting for Monica to show up


Thursday
Amy and I did some shopping for her honeymoon while the kids were at school.
After school, we went to Kevins house to play and let him practice using his new photo booth.  Kevin is going to start his own business making photo flip books.  They are really fun and I hope he is extremely successful!!

 While the girls were inside playing in front of the camera, the boys were out back shooting air soft guns:





After we got home, Amy and I ran out for a bit. Kia was in charge tonight.  As Amy and I were pulling in the driveway, we saw the girls taking Kamele's bed out of her room... And walked into the kids doing this:





These kids are too much!!

No comments: