Sunday, April 20, 2014

Today is the DAY!!

Today is wedding day and it is packed full!!  We had last minute shopping and decorating, hair, make-up, getting ready/dressed, and pictures all before we even made it to the Air Museum.  Steve was amazing and helped so much with the kids.  While I was busy helping, he took over taking them to an indoor bounce house/jungle gym, got them showered, dressed, took Morgan to Erik and Amy's new house so she could get ready with us girls, and met us at the the venue.  

Amy and I started the day getting last minute items and then heading to make the finishing touches on the center pieces and tables.

I think it looked AWESOME!!! I couldn't wait for the wedding.



We then went to get hair and make-up done.

We took a little longer at hair and make-up (one hair dresser didn't show up) leaving us little time for error.  To say we were rushed would be putting it lightly...   

After doing the little girls and Morgans hair and helping Amy lace her dress... I got my dress on with enough time to grab my shoes and run out the door.  Amy and I were last to leave... and of course took a little longer to get her in the car with her dress... 
But we fit it all in... and we are OFF!! and Amy is getting married!!
 I love that she didn't take her eyes off the road... for our selfie!!
 Getting ready to start:
The ceremony and beautiful... 
and they are finally married!!

I love these two peeps!! 
 I am so happy for them and so grateful to be a part of their special day.

This was the best wedding ever!!  
The kids had a blast, the venue was perfect, and it was so much fun! I didn't have my camera on me (I KNOW... I am totally bummed) but the photographer was amazing and hopefully one day we can get Amy to send us some of the prints from the night.  The kiddos looked so cute!!  

No comments: