Thursday, November 7, 2013

Paris day 2

Thursday we got a late start but really didnt have much planned for the day.
We took the metro over to another shopping district in hopes of finding a vintage shop with fantastic deals.  Getting off of the metro and walking in the direction we needed to go- I quickly realized we were in the same area that our family stayed last time we were there.  We walked around, grabbed food- pastries and crepes and shopped before getting back on the metro towards Notre Dame.  

When we walked up the stairs of the metro station, we found ourselves at a little art-homemade shopping district.  We walked though those booths and tents for a bit looking for anything we could find that we could not live without.
Before going into the booths- we walked passed this:






Notre Dame:











We spent the rest of the trip walking around, having fun, eating great food and enjoying one another.  


It was so nice having the opportunity to spend time with Monica and Stephanie.  It was so much fun and a much needed trip!!  I have missed Monica so much over the years and am so happy for the little time we had with one another!!   


***I would not have been able to make this trip if I did not have the help from Susan who got the kids ready for school, picked them up after school, watched them while Steve was working and I am sure made dinner for my family, Leticia South and Jackie Samuelson who took my kids to school, Ana and Vito to getting Aydin to and from soccer and Steve who was willing to take me to the airport at 4 am, take care of the kids, and fund my trip!!  I have so many wonderful people in my life and cannot believe how blessed I am for each and every one of them.***

No comments: