Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving.

Like I stated in the earlier post, I am so grateful for good friends.  Today we were able to spend Thanksgiving at the Nelsons house for the second year in a row.  I am so grateful for their friendship and for who they are.  Sharing this day with us all was Leticia and Ashleigh, and the Leholm family (minus Tina).  I didnt get any pictures of Rob and the ladies.... I stopped taking pictures before he even came and now regret it... next year... right?!

Erik carving the turkey:
 Heather busy at work:
 I cannot believe how tall he is getting...

  Heather makes amazing food and I am grateful she shares it with us!!







 Leticia and Ashliegh

 Kailey and Cade

The food was amazing like always... and the company was even better.  We are so blessed to have such great friends to share the holidays with.  Cannot wait for next year to eat like this again!!

After sitting around chatting for a bit... we headed home to be lazy.  

No comments: