Friday, March 1, 2013

More the the Drakes

Tuesday we went into Rota and walked around a bit.  It was a beautiful day to see the town.










Thursday the kids were out of school so we were trying to plan something fantastic for Mikes last day with us until we got a call from Aydin's soccer coach that they had a game in the morning (way to early for any of our comfort).  So- we got up bright and early... drove down south to a little town on the beach called Barbate- watched Aydin play 2 mini games and then walked around the beach.  I wish I could say they were good games but his team got killed both games!
















We came home and hung around for a bit (I was not feeling the best) so Steve took Mike, Heather and Taylor up the street for tapas and drinks. 




Friday- Mike left and we headed into Rota for lunch and do a few things to get ready for Morgan's birthday.





Friday night (it was Steve and my anniversary- 10 whole years... I cannot believe how fast these 10 years have past. I am so lucky to have him as my husband and best friend.  He is truly amazing, insanely intelligent, and so good to me!) Steve and I went out to dinner on the water.  It was great food and great company...




No comments: