Sunday, March 3, 2013

Heather and Taylor's week (part one)


Saturday we decided to go into Cadiz- something Steve and I have not done yet.  I have to say- the city is absolutely beautiful!!  We walked all around soaking up the sun and sites.


















On our walk into Cadiz



















We then stopped for drinks (we wanted food but the service was not the best) before heading to get ice cream.  Who needs lunch when you can snack on pastries and ice cream??







While I was at church on Sunday- Steve, Heather and Taylor went into Chipiona and Rota to hang out and have something to eat.





Sunday night, we decorated cupcakes for Morgan's birthday...

She wanted rainbow frosting...





Decorating for her birthday... blowing up balloons... over 125 of them!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU Heather for taking my job this year... I HATE blowing up balloons...




No comments: