Monday, February 25, 2013

The DRAKES are here...

5 days after mom left- Mike, Heather and Taylor came to visit!!  We were looking forward to their visit for months (the kids could not wait to play with uncle Mike).  

These first few pictures will be from Taylors camera (I was not with them some of the time or I did not bring my camera with me.  Either way... her camera is BETTER than mine and she takes amazing pictures).

Saturday they arrived and we didnt do a while lot- Of course, Mike, Taylor and Morgan went for a walk on the beach.... WHY do they live in Vermont??  They are beach bums by heart- they NEED the ocean!!

Like I said- Taylor took amazing pictures (THANK YOU THANK YOU)!!








Sunday while I was at church, they went downtown Chipiona to walk and eat.  
Once again- these are all from Taylor's view...







Sunday afternoon we drove down to one of my favorites places in southern Spain- Vejer de la Frontera.












Little did we know- we went on the last night of Carnival and loved it.  Everyone was in the center of town- in costumes and having a great time.






Of course- we HAD to eat at the best restaurant in Vejer!!






Monday they drove down to Gibraltar for the day and loved it of course! 

No comments: