Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend in Charleston






We love to visit Charleston. Although it was a short trip- its always nice to spend a few days with a fantastic family! Saturday we hung out around the house while the kids spent most of the day running to and from the front and backyard. Later we took a trip to Wannamaker Park. We spent a little over an hour there and then off to the base movie theater where High School Musical 3 was playing. The kids had a blast.


Sunday was Amys birthday. Amy is such a beautiful person inside and out. She is so much fun to be around- always making me laugh.


I remember the day I met Amy.
She was in the Relief Society room- in the back row and new to our ward. It was my week to have the friendship basket- and of course I had to give it to her. Ever since she moved in- I wanted to get to know her.
There was just something about her that made me want to know more. That day we chatted a little after church and realized we had more in common than we knew. It didnt take long before we started hanging out everyday. (Even more when she started working her magic- personal training me and WOW she is GOOD!!)
Amy is just one of those people that is good at whatever she does! She is a great friend.
Thank you Amy for being the wonderful person you are!
Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe...you are gonna make me cry. You give me far too much credit girl. I am SO lucky to have you in my life. You treat my kids like your own and that means the world to me.I love ya lke a sister. *muah*