Sunday, February 15, 2009

My husband is the best!

So even though Steve is out to sea- he still has the ability to surprise me....


Yesterday after our friends left from lunch- we were getting ready for a Valentines Day BBQ with about 7 other families. About a half an hour before we were going to leave- Morgan threw up all over herself, the blanket on the couch, part of the couch... and worst of all ME! After we got that all cleaned up- I called our friends to cancel- and as awesome as she is... she came over and picked up Aydin anyway.

So from about 5:00 to 8:00 I laid next to Morgan in bed watching movies. I finally got up to go do something.. and of course- the minute I leave MY bed... Morgan throws up again- this time all over my bed. We give her another bath, get her dressed for bed and put her down. Finally- she fell asleep!
I then get a call from my neighbor to inform me that their is a box at my door- What?! Where was I? I have been home all day! How could I have missed a delivery? I didnt care... I went outside to see what it was and much to my surprise a box of flowers. Flowers- from my loving husband!


I love my husband! He is the best. Even though I am not with him... he knows how to make my day.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

what a thoughtful husband! to schedule all of that while he is gone. im sure that was what you needed for having a "flu day" with Morgan. what a surprise. how nice. and better of all they look so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool! What a great guy! I am glad parts of your day went well! I love the Heart Pizzas. What a good idea!

The Clanton Gang said...

That is very sweet! And it was just what you needed after a day of puking! :)

ronee said...

your husband is the best!
xoxo
ronee