Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So I found this on Ronees blog and I thought it was interesting.... so I decided I would try it! It is a survey about your husband...

I do have a great husband. He is a great father, friend and husband. He deserves more credit than I give him sometimes... what can I say... I am very lucky that he is MINE!

Stephen Thomas:

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Discovery Channel, Speed or Top Gear

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? A vinaigrette of some sort

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Corned Beef and Cabbage (he got totally sick last time he had it- so he swears he will NEVER eat it again).

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? martini or whiskey

5. Where did he go to high school? Essex Jct High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 12

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Turkey and Ham.. or meatball

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Sushi/fish

10. What is his favorite cereal? Golden Grahams or Cinnamon Toast Crunch

11. What would he never wear? anything PINK

12. What is his favorite sports team? NEW YORK GIANTS

13. Who did he vote for? McCain

14. Who is his best friend? Me of course!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Get mad at him in public

16. What is his heritage? Polish, Spanish, French and American

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Red Velvet

18. Did he play sports in high school? Yep- Football and Lacrosse

19. What could he spend hours doing? Working on the cars- or any ones cars for that matter

20. What is one unique talent he has? Putting up with me takes HUGE amounts of talent!!



doing was he loves best (working on my brothers car)

3 comments:

jaesi said...

putting up with you does require huge amounts of talents ;)

What a good guy you have... how long have you been married now?

ronee said...

oh the talent!

Blonski fam said...

on sunday it will be 6 years... and it does take huge talent- ask my family!!