Friday, February 27, 2009

Kids say the funniest things...

I just got done picking Aydin and his friend Ty up from school and I asked Aydin how his day was. After he told me- I asked how his substitute teacher was... this is how the rest of that conversation went...


Aydin said "How did you know I had a substitute today?"

Ty said "Cause your moms smart"

Aydin then said "Well shes NOT as smart as my dad. He won the game on the airplane to Hawaii."




I had to laugh...

This is why Dad is the smarter one-
On the plane ride from LA to Hawaii the whole plane took part in a trivia game. Steve decided that he wanted to play... not just play- WIN. So of course he played a few rounds of the game and at the end of the flight one of the flight attendants announced who the winner was. Of course- not to my surprise... it was Steve. Our kids thought it was to coolest thing to have the smartest Dad on the whole plane. So yes- it is NO question who the kids think the smarter parent is... they are now letting their friends know- one at a time.

2 comments:

KK said...

Hahaha I love it!

ronee said...

well he is the smartest dad on the plane! tell kevin..sorry!
xoxo
ronee