Thursday, October 30, 2014

Welcome Miss Sienna Nelson!!

TODAY was finally the day.... 
Heather had her little lady...
For months- we had been waiting for this beautiful baby girl to come, even though we did not know she was a SHE until this morning... we could not be more excited for the Nelson family.  
I couldn't wait to go see her... so as soon as Heather said she was ready for visitors, Morgan, Mackenzie and I went straight to base to meet Miss Sienna Isabelle. 



I can't believe how beautiful Heather is hours after delivering... I mean seriously?! 
Cant she look ugly for a few hours at least?? Nope... not even baby #4 can do that to her... 

I first went to meet her alone, leaving Morgan and Mackenzie with Rokzanne in her office but Heather know how much Morgan wanted to see the baby and was so kind to let her come hold her... for a few minutes.  


Ok- so holding her makes me miss the baby stage... not enough to want another... although there are moments (BRIEF) that I would love to have more... moments like these... but then I think how old Liam is and starting all over again and the moment passes.... Steve thanks God daily for those passing moments :) 

No comments: