Friday, October 24, 2014

Trunk or Treat

Tonight was the base Trunk or Treat at the drive in.  Aydin wanted to stay home and hang out with Michael and Ollie, so I took Morgan and Liam while he stayed behind and met up with Rokzanne and her ladies.
We arrived just in time to set up the trunk before the kids took off on a mission to get as much candy as they possibly could.  Rokzanne walked around with the kiddos while I stayed at the trunk to pass out candy.



  I met up with them half way through to take a few pictures and was surprised to see the amount of work some people put into their trunks.  
It was amazing!!








 Miss Madi
 Morgan and Mackenzie
 Liam came back by the car... dropped his candy bag off... and went to grab a pumpkin at the little pumpkin patch they set up.

 Leilani's car...
 I loved her wig so much... she ran to her car and brought me an extra one she had inside... 
 So I wore it the rest of the night.... 


After they were done getting their candy, the kids played on the playground, watched the costume contest, and picked out more pumpkins.


We did not stay to watch the movie this year- it was one they had not heard of and the masquitos were so bad that we decided to come home and spend time with the boys.  It was a great night for the kids...
I just LOVE Halloween!!

No comments: