Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Primer dia de colegio

They were all so excited to start and see their friends again.
I can't believe we have already been here 2 years already... so much has changed in all of us and it is so nice to walk into school not feeling nervous, confused, and out of place.  I am finally getting the hang of this whole Spanish school thing... of course it has be be the last year we are here but hey... better late than never right?

Aydin- 6th grade, Morgan- 4th grade, and Aydin 4 years
I cannot believe how fast they grow- I wish I could somehow freeze time and keep them little forever... well a while longer than reality at least.


 6th grader

 4th grader


4 year old class


Aydin made it clear he is too cool for this mom when I dropped him off. He didn't even wait for me to park the car before he got out, gave me a casual wave, said bye, and went into the school.  No more kisses for this mom. Boo!





 At Liams school...


Morgan got asked this year to participate in raising the flag...
for their first day ceremony... 

Aydin starting where they left off last year....
playing soccer with his classmates... 


Its going to be a great year!!  I just hope we get to finish it here and not have to move in the middle of it.

No comments: