Friday, September 5, 2014

Feria in Chipiona

Being a year of lasts for us... Steve and I made sure we went out for feria.  Erik and Heather took the kids for the night so Steve and I could go out and have a good time... and that is what we did.  We met up with Felipe and Veronica around 9pm and went from there... 


We had a little time to spare before everyone got there so we walked around...
Creepy babies for sale...


By 11pm everyone arrived... it was such a great time.
Me and Terresa
Dimas and Veronica

Silly faces
The girls:
Over head photo- just to show what it was like under the tents...
Vero and Felipe


Paci and Visi and their friends
Visi and Rafeal

Dancing:
Dimis being Dimis:
Me and Maka
Steve and Cristo


The first time I looked at the clock I almost fell over. How could it have been 3:30am already?!  I know that time somehow gets away when you are out with great people but really 3:30am?!  How and what are we thinking?!?  I then told Steve we were leaving in a bit... and a bit turned into 4:45... when I realized we were going to be getting the kids in a few short hours.

On our walk back... we ran into more people and of course ending up stopping to chat with a few.
Dimis, Paco, and Steve

 I could have stayed out all night... and know how easy it is to stay out when you're with great people.  

No comments: