Monday, August 18, 2014

Bowling...

Today the kids were wanting to do something a little different so we decided to go bowling. It seems that every time we have tried in the past few months to go- something comes up or the bowling alley is booked.  Today we were in luck... and had a great time.... eventually.

Aydin- as you can see in the picture below- was not happy with me that I did not allow the older two kids to use bumpers while they played. As a result- the first few frames he bowled were gutter balls... and he was pouting about it... so naturally I took a picture :) 




After the first game- Rokzanne and Mackenzie showed up to play with us.
It was a great time.
Aydin starting to be more fun... and happy now that he is getting the hang of not using bumpers... while Morgan is making fun of him... ah sibling love!  





I think it is safe to say the kiddos love bowling and would go every day if they could.  I am looking forward to the next time we go!!  

No comments: