Saturday, March 15, 2014

Weekend with the Dosier ladies

Mike surprised Rokzanne with a 5 night/4 day getaway in Paris... he planned on taking the girls with them I convinced him that he would have a better time without them so he left them with me :)

They were amazing the whole time and I would gladly take them back (I was not ready for them to leave... Makenzie and Morgan played together so well and Madyson is just a cutie!!  She even snuggled with me)!!

Thursday afternoons/evenings are basketball evenings.  We started out at Makenzies game...
She is a rockstar and even scored tonight!! 



 I then took her back to the house and went back to the gym for Aydins game.
 Aydin's perfect pass... with 5 seconds left at the half 
if only his teammate would have made the shot



 Aydin and Luke

Bath time!!!  


Saturday Maria and I took the kids to McDonalds for lunch and then over to the bowling alley


 While waiting for Maria to get to the bowling alley, we played in the grass






 Only to find out it was closed for the afternoon....

so we went to the school park to play





 Isabel, Ma and Mo
 Mak and Mo
 Isabel
 Mo and Isabel

 Brennan





 Maria
 Liam










No comments: