Thursday, March 6, 2014

Carnaval with the kids

It is that time of the year I love at school... a time to dress up and walk the streets of Chipiona!
Although I am not a fan of having to figure out what the kids costumes are through translating a language I wish I was better at...
and 
how to make them...
when the kids look this cute... I do not care!!

This year the school's theme was based around books the kids were reading in their class
(or movie's- like in Liams class)
Aydins class: Alice in Wonderland
Morgans class: Charlie Chaplin
Liams class: Smurfs
Liam LOVED his butt pom pom!!
Liam, Helena, and Mara
Liam and Ashleigh
(Liam loved showing off his butt)

Morgan waiting to start:

Aydin with his friends:


Most of his class:
painting faces:
All ready to go:
Liam's class of Smurfs:
Morgan and Puala
Aydin with his teacher:
Me, Virginia and Susanna
Morgan's class on the stage:
Can you find her??
How about now??
Morgan with her teacher:
Luisa and Pablo
Maria and me

Aydins class on stage:

This whole caterpillar was made out of paper... LOVE it!!

And so the parade begins.....


I think I love their butts more than Liam!!  

Liam and Paco walked together the whole way...
Until Morgan met up with him...


Doesn't even look like her!!




After making our way to the center of town... we ran into these clowns!!  
Cutest clowns ever!!

Maddi, Rokzanne and Makenzie



No comments: