Friday, June 15, 2012

Heading north...

This morning we packed up and left Mike and Sherry's (Thank you so much for having us for the week) and headed to my parents.  My dad has been by himself for a week and a half now (My sister Missy had her baby and my mom has been with her helping) and we were not going to leave him alone for Father's Day!  The kids, like always were fantastic in the car.  They did not complain once the whole trip.  
We arrived in Hollister around 2pm and went right over to visit with my high school friend Jackie who happened to be in town from Australia.  We then came home just in time to meet grandpa after work and headed to eat dinner and grab a few groceries  After the kids went to bed, I went back over to Jackie's house and visited with her before she went home tomorrow.  My Hollister trip is already starting off great!


No comments: