Friday, June 8, 2012

CALIFORNIA!!!

We have arrived and are so happy to be hanging out with our family.  Mike and Sherry have been nice enough to let us stay with them for the week before we head up to my parents.  I cannot believe how big their kids have become and how much has changed around the house.  I have not been here since summer of 2003!!


Good ol' TRAFFIC!!!


Steve bought a 4runner that we picked up as soon as we got here...
It has to be killing him that I am driving it all around California...


Thursday we picked up Andrew (my nephew) early from school and niece Taylor and her friend Matea and headed to In-n-Out and then to a soft serve ice cream and candy store!  This place was fantastic!!!

Ont he way to getting Andrew... I had to take pictures... I could not believe where the school was placed: right in the middle of a FARM...




At Mike and Sherry's playing around:

Andrew and Liam


Sean was SO good with Liam all week.... Liam loved him...
bubbles...


Liam running after the bubbles...


Friday was Sean's 5th grade graduation.  After the graduation, Sherry took Sean, Aydin and Morgan to the park with her to her class party while I went to the Toyota dealership.  After, I took Liam, Taylor and 6 of her friends to her firends' house to be the 'adult' chaperone while they swam while Sherry, Andrew, Sean, Aydin, and Morgan to Sky High to play for a few hours (a warehouse full of trampolines and such that the kids can go crazy on).

No pictures... Sherry is not a picture freak like I am :)

No comments: