Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twas the night before Christmas

I cannot believe Christmas is here already!!  We were busy today.... Grandma and Grandpa came in at 5pm so all day I cleaned, got the house and rooms ready, cooked Greek for dinner and anything else I needed to do before they came in. 
We are SO excited to have them come for Christmas this year.  The kids cannot wait to see them.  My dad will only be able to stay for a week while my mom is gong to stay for the month of January to help me out with the kids while I finish out my internship. 

When they got here, we decorated gingerbread houses, ate dinner and then opened up new pajamas. 

Gingerbread houses...






PaJaMa TiMe:
Steve bought these shirts for the kids for Christmas but since Aydins was a bit too short for everyday wear, we gave them as their pajamas. They looked too cute for words!!!  They are from the show Top Gear- the British one... and are a perfect way to have a piece of Steve with us for tomorrow...
(its one of his favorite shows...)






We then watched an animated Nativity movie and send the kiddos to bed.  Whew- what a busy day!!  Tomorrow will be an early one... I just hope it is not before 6am.

No comments: