Thursday, August 11, 2011

Liam Liam Liam...

15 months and counting!! What can I say?? This kid is into EVERYTHING!!! We cannot do anything without making sure the chairs are pushed in, the dishwasher does not still have the silverware holder, the bathroom door open (if he is not climbing onto the toilet to climb into the bathroom sink… he is playing in the toilet), Aydin’s bedroom door (he climbs up the bunk bed ladder and jumps on the top bed), and anything else he thinks would be fun…
This is a daily routine... emptying out the wipe container.
He also loves looking at the fish!
Our fish tank is behind the couches… I thought I heard him playing with my grass fillers in the vases but nope… it was the whole entire can of fish food emptying right behind me. The worst part- is I didn’t think anything of the sound because I really thought it was something completely different!

This kid has his way of being so mischievous but yet so cute at the same time… How can you not smile at this kid?!

No comments: