Monday, August 15, 2011

First day of school...

Where did the time go???
This summer went by WAY to fast- which surprises me considering I was hoping it would go fast. Now that it is officially over... I want it back.
I cannot believe I have a third and first grader!! My little kiddos are not so little anymore...
Morgan...
Aydin...
Aydin is starting a new school this year, Yulee Elementary and has a great teach- Joy Huber. (He did NOT want to take a picture with her this morning... too old for that kind of stuff now).
Morgan is still at her same school with Beverly O'Conner. She is very happy to know she is in the same class with 5 kids from her class last year.

Putting her backpack away...
With her teacher...
Both kids were excited to start school, although Aydin is not happy about having to start homework again.
I was excited about school too- until I spent a hour trying to drop them off... and an hour and a half trying to pick them up today. Needless to say, I was not in the best mood after we got home. I can say now, I have had time to cool off and start all over again tomorrow morning. This may be the year my kids ride the bus... if those lines do not speed up!!

No comments: