Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aydins Birthday

Well- this is almost a month after his birthday..... Could I slack any more than I have been at this blog???

On January 21st, Steve and I took Morgan, Aydin and 3 of his friends took a trip to the circus for Aydin's birthday. They had a great time!! Since his birthday was the next day, his friends all slept over and spent the day with him. He then had the rest of his friends that did not go to the circus with us over for pizza and cake. He had a great birthday filled with friends and fun!

Jimmie, John Kenny, Ty, Aydin and Morgan


We walked the floor before the circus started...




John Kenny, Ty, Aydin



Lunch on his birthday....





I am so grateful Aydin is a part of our family. I cant believe he is 7 years old already! What a blessing he has been to our lives. Aydin is such a sweet, caring and loving child. We love you!


No comments: