Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Morgan's 5th Birthday party

Morgan's birthday is in one week and she will be 5 years. She is such a beautiful little girl inside and out. She is always so fun and happy, making a smile come to your face when you are around her. I am so blessed and so grateful that she is in our family.

Tonight we had Morgans Birthday party at a bounce house place called Fernandina Party and Play.

We went to this fun place where she had her friends come and play with her. It was a great time, she was SO happy the whole entire time! It was one of those nights, you knew she was truly happy, and her smile made you smile. I am so glad she had a great party. She deserves it.

Tristen, Morgan and Jake

This was a big slide... they all loved it!

Steve playing with all of the kids...

Happy Birthday Morgan!





(Now for my rant about this place...)
Although the kids had a blast- the owner of this place was not a very honest person when it came time to paying for the party. I will NOT be taking the kids back. He totally scammed his way into more money at the end of the party.... and there was not really anything I could have done to prove him wrong.

In the end... Morgan had a blast and I guess for tonight- that is all that matters!! I am only posting this rant because I am hoping locals will be reading this and will not EVER host a party there.

No comments: