Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Feliz Año Nuevo!! (eve)

WOW- I cannot believe another year has come and gone.  2013 was packed full of new adventures, family, traveling, new friendships, and so much more.  I am so grateful for the opportunities and experiences we have had this year and all that we have been able to do and see.  Living in Spain has been a dream come true and I am so lucky to have made amazing friends to share some of these wonderful experiences I have had with.

For New Years Eve.... we had the Nelson's and Price's come over again.  Last year was so much fun we had to do it again.  While the kids played... we talked and played games.

I love these two ladies.... they are AMAZING!!


The ladies played in Morgans room...
between dress up, legos, dolls, barbies, and more.. they were busy all night.
The girls dressing up:
Morgan as Taylor Swift and Emry as Lady Gaga

This little stud!!  Ethan

One game Heather brought over was 'guess the Kit Kat'.  While they lived in Japan, she bought a ton of different flavored Kit Kats... tonight we had to see who was the best at guessing which flavor was which....





and the winner is:  MILLIE!!!
Hot chocolate:
Whip cream over flow....


Millie brought over cheesecake.... and it was fantastic!!

playing games...
Erik and Heather
Trent and Millie
Morgan and Carly

Cade and Liam... with their glow sticks...
And ending the year stuffing our mouths with grapes to the chimes of the countdown!!  

I am so excited to see what 2014 will bring.  I have many goals I would like to achieve, some to  include going back to school for a change in my masters program (still in counseling but more broad and since I could not finish my last class here in Spain... I need to do something), travel... travel... and travel more, and take a spanish class so I can communicate better.    


No comments: