Friday, March 9, 2012

Soccer season has begun!

Well- its official.... we will never have a break from sports.... that is until this summer when we move.  Aydin finished his basketball season on a Saturday and the following Monday soccer season started.  This year both kids are on great teams and are enjoying playing.  Tonight was their first game.  Unfortunately for me- their game was at the exact same time on opposite sides of the soccer fields.  This means that I could not stand int he middle and watch both kids play so I had to run back and forth... missing most of both games.  I was able to grab a few pictures.... 

Aydin's team won their first game 4-2.  From what I saw, he played a great game and had fun.  I am so glad he loves soccer!! 


Morgans game was fun to watch.  At this age they do not keep score and only play 4 v 4.  She had fun and cant wait for the game next week.  






No comments: