Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ready for the Superbowl!

Well- I have to admit, I was never a Giants fan before I got married BUT Steve has converted me (as well as the rest of the kids) to the Giants fan base.  After a long season... the Giants are playing in the Superbowl and we are ready!  All of us got in our gear (I am in Steve's jersey and Morgan is in Aydin's) and headed to a friends for dinner and the game. 
Since the Giants have been Steve's team for as long as I have known him and they were playing in the Superbowl- he was not going to let an 8 and a half hour time difference to stand in his way of watching the game.  He woke up at 3:30 am and went into the office to yell at his team. 
I am SO happy they won-not only for the fact I cannot stand the Patriots but because I would have felt sorry for everyone in Steve's office working with him had they lost and he was lacking proper sleep :)  Love you Steve!

Once again, not the best picture but they will have to do.

No comments: