Saturday, February 4, 2012

Basketball...

Last week, the boys had a Friday night game and Aydin missed it.  He stayed home from school (said he was sick but I think he just wanted to hang out with nana) so he was unable to play in his game.  A decision I know he regretted as soon as he found out they lost their first game.  Aydin and the other starting forward/ and best defensive player in the league were out for the game so his team was not 100%.  Maybe he will think twice about being a big fat faker!!

Today however was a different story.  They went against the Heat and won 22-19.  They are having a great season and so much fun.

I am sorry about the picture quality- my camera broke and is getting repaired so all I have is my phone.... and its KILLING ME!!  If my camera was not only 3 months old, I would have already gone out and bought a new one.  I dont know how to live without one :)


No comments: