Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Liam's first day at the beach...

Believe it or not- it took about 6 weeks to get Liam (and myself) to the beach. Not only has it been HOT HOT HOT here but I was not going anywhere near a bathing suit.
Well- my love for the beach won me over and finally I gave in.
Liam LOVED the beach. We sat in the water with him, he hung out on the blanket listening to the waves and feeling the slight breeze, and of course- he slept.
Aydin has been learning how to surf this summer and he is doing very well at it! He has been standing up and riding the waves all the way in.
Morgan is the same.. she loves to just play in the waves, ride on the body board, play in the sand and lay out.
We are so glad that all of the kids are beach babies- we wouldn't know what to do with them if they weren't!!













Riding the waves....



He loves to lay out under the umbrella...



No comments: