Monday, August 23, 2010

1st day of school!!

Today is a bitter/sweet kind of day.
I am so excited the kids started school today. They are both getting bored staying at home and both need to get back on a schedule. I am also excited to have time with the baby, get my house clean again, be able to workout (get back into a normal shape again), and have time to do my homework.

Morgan has been waking up every morning for the past two weeks asking when school is going to start. She could not wait until she started kindergarten.

Aydin on the other hand could wait! He was NOT excited about school starting.

I am also a bit sad that the kids will no longer be with me throughout the day.
I have enjoyed spending time with them this summer. I am also a bit sad that my baby girl is starting 'big' school and going into kindergarten and Aydin starting the 2nd grade. Where did the time go??







Aydin is DONE with my picture taking... I couldnt get a good one of the two of them.


Walking to class.


Morgan with her teacher-- Mrs. Webber


Aydin with his teacher Mrs. Robberts

No comments: