Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our yard and plants...

Steve and I love living in an area where we can grow almost any tropical plant we want. This year we added a few more plants in the front. They have taken off and we love it!! Our back yard- we didnt do a whole lot of changes... but we did add banana trees along the fence. I do love how our citrus trees are finally growing back- after the hard freeze we had during the winter. Here are a few pictures of our yard.
Here is our front yard...

Ginger- our newest addition to the front (along with a banana tree right behind it)


Our much loved plumerias- we took a stem from Hawaii and grew these in our backyard. These are my favorite flowers.






This is our back yard... with our new banana trees











1 comment:

jaesi said...

garrrrgeous.
I remember your purdy plants in Charleston. Thats what got me started on lovin house plants.

and cuuuute kids with haircuts. :)