Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair cuts all around....

What can I say... I am THAT mom!

We finally took Aydin in for a much needed hair cut!! He had not had a hair cut since April 2008!!! What can I say- I loved the long surfer shag look- UNTIL- this summer when it got out of control. Since school is starting at the end of this month and football starts this weekend we thought today was a 'the' day. I can not believe how different he looks. He loved being able to pick out his hair cut out of a look book and be in control of what he was going to look like.

Before....


During....

AFTER.....

Are you ready.....



While he was getting his hair done- I thought it would be good to have Morgan get a trim.

SO- Today Morgan had her very fist hair cut- EVER! Yes you read correctly... it only took me 4 years, 4 months and 3 weeks to finally get a trim. She was so happy to be 'pampered' while she got her hair washed, brushed (nicely- because apparently I do not brush her hair nice), cut, the blow dried straight. She is in love with her hair!!

Before...

Washing... her favorite

Cutting....

After- She loved it!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i love them! The hair cuts look so much better, i can now tell that you have 1 boy and 1 girl and not 2 girls.(i know im lame) no it really does look good. 4 years keri... for morgan to have a hair cut. what in the world were you thinking???? you werent! :) they are very cute kids.

Danae said...

Well, the kids at my house are also in need of a hair cut. Olivia just had her first trim and she is almost 5, so I think you are doing great! They are too cute! I miss they terribly!