Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sea World








Yesterday both Steve and Aydin had the day off so we decided to get up early and surprise the kids with a trip to Sea World. What a great day. We got there when it opened and went straight to the rides. The kids were able to ride on the boat ride- so we all went together. Steve and I thought this was going to be a fun kid friendly ride- until it it went from cute mermaids and fish to scary and dark. While Aydin tried to enjoy it- not sure if he really did.. Morgan cried out of terror the whole time. I felt so bad for the poor girl. I think we have officially scared her into riding any more rides for a very long time. We had to but the picture of us on the ride... of course Steve and I are laughing, Aydin is not too sure of whats going to happen next and Morgan is straight scared out of her mind. Got to love it!



We then went to the Shamu show which kept the kids in awe the whole time. After we went to see every other fish and mammal we could until the dolphin show started. Of course I have to mention that Steve won a game prize walking over to the dolphin show- a stuffed animal dolphin the size of Morgan. He was so proud of himself and Morgan forgot all about the scary ride we took hours before. We had a blast! The kids are already talking about the next time we go back.



5 comments:

Tenille said...

I love your pictures! Y'all look great! We miss you!

julie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Poor Morgan. We are going to Disney World for Thanksgiving and now that the kids are both tall enough, Christian can't wait to go on Splash Mountain. Oh great, it won't be the kids freaked out, it will be me! I'm glad you had a fun time, and Morgan looks so cute holding onto the dolphin.

The Sumsions said...

Seaworld, what a blast. I have a hilarious story about the same ride. Marlee was scared to go on. Will told her that there was a princess line that wasn't so dark and that they were in that line. He totally lied so that she would ride, well there is obviously no princess line, but Marlee didn't figure it out until ON the ride. I heard her screaming all the way at the bottom of the ride. . . hilarious!! I am glad you had such a great time!

Kim said...

Hey lady! Just checked out your blog super cute!!! I can't believe how big the kids are!!! Later Kim Romriell

Alaina said...

Hey Guys!! I'm so glad to see you are all doing great. I'm so envious of the tans. We got snow yesterday morning and it is now officially winter! Keep in touch.