Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kua Bay....







Tuesday we went to my FAVORITE beach of all time!! I was very sad to see that in the past 6 years- Hawaii is making a ton of 'growing' changes. Kua Bay once was a dirt and lava rock road where 4 wheel drive would be the only way to drive down... and now is a paved road and a public beach with showers! I couldnt believe it!!
Well- even though it was over populated...it is still my all time favorite! Beautiful as always... Aydin turned to Steve and I and said "Why cant we have beaches like this in Florida?"... I too could only dream.
Amys brother Mike, sister in law Juanita, baby Morgan, Kevins mom and all of us spent 5 hours swimming, snorkeling, laying out, eating, ect... Aydin did follow Kainoa, Mike, Kevin and Steve and did some rock jumping much to my surprise. He said this was the best part of the trip- got to love it! This was a perfect day at the beach.