Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hapuna Beach

Both Wednesday and Thursday we spent time at Hapuna beach. Wednesday night we went for sunset- which was beautiful!! It was so nice seeing a sunset again... I miss them.
Thursday we spent most of the day hanging out being beach bums. The boys found more rocks to jump of off, a cave to play in and had more fun in the water. Steve and Kevin made a huge sand castle for the kids to play in. After the kids left it to play in the water- other people on the beach were coming up to it and taking pictures by it. It was pretty funny. We then went to the blow hole... and took more pictures.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

looks like you had a blast. One day that will be me there to do all the fun things you did. Im glad you had fun and returned home safe. Thanks for all the pics. Put some of the wedding! and the black sand. I want to see what that looks like :)

Tiffany Jones said...

Wow, very cool!

kimmy wink said...

Keri, it looks like you had so much fun! My husband and I love the big island... we try to go back once a year. Last time we were there we looked for houses to buy in Kona. We love Hilo though because there is so much awesome stuff to see. Anyway, it's so neat to see your pictures! Do you think you'd ever move back?

Anonymous said...

I am glad Amy and Kevin got to do this- I know it is something they have looked forward to for a long time.

Danae said...

How fun! I didn't see very many pictures of you though! What is that about? I am glad you guys had such a blast, and I love that Aiden asked why there aren't beaches like this in Florida! We miss you guys. Next stop the Pacific Northwest!