Monday, July 7, 2008

picking blueberries....
















The kids just love picking blueberries! We went to two different farms to pick blueberries with our friends. Last Thursday we went and the kids were all about seeing who would fill up their buckets more. Today we went again and this time.... half way into it- the kids were picking and eating their berries rather than putting them in their buckets. I dont think we will be going again considering we have over 2 pounds of berries and I dont even eat them. It was a blast though!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are getting so big. I cant believe what a few months does (from the last time I saw them: ok like 7 months) You look good too, I miss ya sis.
It looks like you are having a good time there. visit us soon,

Latisha said...

you freeze them, and then use them for pancakes and muffins >"<

Heather and Spencer said...

We kind of did the same thing a while ago. I think we ended up spending around $50 (not intentional) in berries and I don't even like them. Needless to say, we had frozen berries for a long time. Good for you getting your kids to eat healthy things even when you don't eat them...I think that is going to be a problem for me!