Saturday, January 17, 2015

Typical Saturday for us...

Today Erika- the fantastic photographer she is- came to the kiddos games with me to help me learn how to use my new camera... 
HOLY cow- my camera can take these kinds of photos!??!?! 
Now she really needs to teach me!!









 Of course... between it all... 
we had horse with Morgan... so before she started... 
the trainer let her play around on the mini until her lesson started... 
How fun!!









 While heading back over to Morgan's lesson... Marcus was of roading in his lovely Euro spec rental... and totally went over a tree branch... popped the hub cap... and blew the tire. Good thing he is a MAN and can change tires... in 5 minutes flat!! (if even that)


I am so glad these two fantastic people moved here... Im just so bummed they moved a few months before Steve is moving... they are so much fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


We Buy and sell kidney ,if you want to sell your kidney A+ B+ contact ; WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY +917411484388 or Phone call ;+919739098941