Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!

Every year I always wake up to a wonderful breakfast Steve has made for me for my birthday.  This year, Steve made something fantastic!!  Stuffed French toast.  

This weekend we had extra kids- Erik and Heather Nelson finally went on their vacation and left their kids to Millie and I to make up for all the times they watched our kids.  Millie had the kids all week because their kids all go to the same school, so we had them for the weekend.  The kids were so good all weekend!  

Steve prepping all the plates:





After breakfast- all I wanted to do is spend the day at the beach... and so we did!  
The kids love looking for sea life in the corales: 


Aydin, Kaylie, Morgan and Ethan 
  Aydin and Ethan 
  Liam and Cade 

  I even caught a fish: 

  
 Mackenzie

Madyson, Rokzanne and Steve 
  

After the beach, the kids jumped in the pool to 'wash' the sand off and wait until dinner.






 For dinner, we grilled and Steve surprised me with an assortment of desserts he ordered from a bakery in Rota.  Rokzanne and the girls came over for dinner and dessert.


It was a perfect way to celebrate my birthday.  Next weekend, Steve and I will celebrate my birthday in Amsterdam while the kids stay with Rokzanne and Mike.  I can't wait!
  

No comments: