Friday, July 12, 2013

CHUPITO!!

Welcome to the family Chupito!! 
 Today I (I would say we but Steve was completely against the whole idea) brought home a new puppy- a mini pin (pinscher).  For the past few weeks I have had my eye on this puppy every time I dropped off and picked up Liam from daycare.

Love at first sight:



After a while of not being able to not think about how much we (the kids and I wanted him) we brought him home to test out the house and more importantly- to have Ecko test him out.







About we week later- we brought home Chupito and it has been great!!  I know, he is small... and for those of you who know me knows that I have always said that I have hated small dogs but something about him got me and I could not let him go to another owner... he had to be ours!!  And now you can see why!!  

No comments: