Saturday, May 19, 2012

End of Soccer!

Soccer has ended as of this morning and it is bitter sweet.  I had such a great time watching the kids play this season and watching them progress over the season BUT I am ready to have the nights to hanging out with the family, having family dinners before 7pm, and get ready to pack up the house. 

Last night was Morgans last game.  She did so well and had a great time playing.  I am so annoyed with myself for not taking any pictures of her game but I do have a few of the trophies.  




Aydins last game was this morning.  He too had a great time playing.  At the beginning of the season, he played almost the whole game at forward with only a few minutes of breaks each game.  Towards the end of the season, he was playing goalie and actually liked it.


Coach Monica and Aydin

The party.. after the game


Giving Monica her photo album of the season... She was an amazing coach!!


I am so proud of both of them for playing a great season, showing respect for their coaches, being good sports, and having fun!  

No comments: