Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trip to Virginia

Thursday the kids and I packed up and headed to VA to spend the week with Steve. 
As much as he does not like his job, I am so grateful that he has it because it required him to be in DC for a whole week to report their progress (or lack thereof) and that allowed the kids and I get to spend time with him when we were not supposed to to see him until February. 

Steve's flight was coming in at 6:00 AM Saturday morning, so we drove up to spend Friday with the Perez family... or as the kids would call them; our cousins. We got there late Thursday night and spent all day Friday with them. The kids were so excited to see them, play with them, and send the day together.

We decorated Halloween cookies...
Kamele and Morgan

 Me and the pretty ladies...
 cousins... together at last!!
 Kainoa

So- I couldnt find my camera.... but I couldnt miss out on taking pictures of the kids so the picture quality is not the best but they are worth it.... here are the kids being kids...

Morgan 
 Kamele
 Kamele, Aydin and Kainoa
 Kainoa and Morgan


I was so excited to finally meet the newest addition to their family: Leilani. She is beautiful, so tiny and so much fun. (and of course, it was fun seeing Amy and Kevin...)


Perez's: we LOVE you!!  Thanks for letting us stay.

No comments: