Friday, April 1, 2011


I cannot believe that over three years had passed since I last saw my siblings and this was the first time since then that my whole (immediate) family got together. Although we definitely missed Mike's family and Ben’s wifey and Trina' and Gary's kids, it was SO nice to see everyone else!!

Utah was a blast!! I never thought I could ever have a good time going to the land of wierd… but I did!!

THANK YOU John for finally getting married so we all had an excuse to get together!!


We flew in Tuesday night and I finally met my new sister in law (to be) and I love her. I just wished we had more time to spend hanging out. Thursday was the beautiful wedding ceremony. Morgan was so happy that Lindsey asked if she would be a flower girl. She loved her dress, getting her hair done, painting her nails…. And POSING for EVERY picture. She loved the camera!! Although I was sad John and Lindsey left right after the reception, the rest of the family had a blast.


We went back to my Aunt Georgia’s house to hang out. My brothers are hilarious… they kept us all laughing with childhood stories. Friday we went to the bounce house with Ben and his kids, Missy and Mike and their kids, and my parents.
that afternoon, we all went to Missy’s for a BBQ and to hangout. After dinner, all the guys and Jen and Jessica went up to Sundance to ski/snowboard while the girls and all the kids had a puppet show.


Saturday everyone (except us) left Utah… so we went to Trafalga to let the kids play mini golf and go carts. Aydin loved that he was finally tall enough to drive a car by himself.

Sunday was church and dinner at Jen and Corom’s, Monday we went to eat all together one last time… and that was that.

Monday night we drove to Aunt Georgia’s for the night and we left early early Tuesday morning. I can’t say I will miss Utah or that I hope to go back soon… but I sure do miss my family already!! It was so fun seeing everyone again and I hope it will not be another 3 years before we see each other again.

No comments: