Monday, February 14, 2011

Aydins Baptism

February 12th is a day Aydin will never forget.
For him and all of us- this was a very special day. He made the choice to get baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My parents flew in for the service (and so my dad could preform the baptism).
Not only did my parents come for the weekend, Kevin, Amy, Kainoa, and Kamele Perez drove 10 hours one way to be here for him. He had a great weekend filled with family, friends, and happiness.
Aydin- I am so proud of you and your decision to become a member of the church. You always try to do the right things and make the right choices, and this was a great one. I love you!
















2 comments:

Danae said...

YAY, Aydin! I so wish we were there. I miss you guys!

jaesi said...

Such a great day I bet!

Congrats Aydin! You are sooooo handsome!