Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of school!


WOW- How could the time have gone any faster?? My baby girl IS NOT a baby anymore. I always knew she was growing up- but WOW is all I can say. Today was not only the first day of school for Morgan (pre-k) but the first day for Aydin.



Aydin is now in the FIRST grade. Where did the time go?? My house that used to be full of noise (that mostly came from the kids either laughing or fighting) is now quite for 3 hours a day. It will be very different around here. It almost makes me sad. I said almost!!



Although I will miss the time with both the kids, they were ready for school to start. Morgan has been talking about going to school since she was 2 1/2, so I was so happy to see her walk proudly in the building and all smiles when she met her teacher this morning.


Morgan with her new teacher

Aydin has been looking forward to school to start as well. He is in the same classroom with his 3 best friends (that poor teacher) and couldnt wait to hang out with them every day.



Aydin with his teacher... along with Ty- one of the friends in the class.

No comments: