Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Princess at her dance recital



Saturday was a great day for Morgan. For the past 4 months she has been working hard to learn her dance for the upcoming recital. Well- the practice paid off for her. She was the BEST one in her class. She got on that stage Saturday and was fantastic!! She was the only one in her class that danced the whole song... that knew every step... and that smiled the whole time. She was such a ham!! Loved every minute of the attention!!
When we went to get her after the dance... she said;
"Mom- I loved being up there... everyone was looking at me and I did good!"
I loved it!! She was too cute for words!!


Friday at the dress rehearsal... (no flash photography on Sat.)

one of my favorite pics of her...







1 comment:

Latisha said...

awe how adorable!!