Saturday, April 4, 2009

He is HOME!!!



Yesterday was a great day in the Blonski household!! After being delayed a few days coming home... we were able to pick Steve up. Its always fun to go to the beach and see the submarine pulling in.




I do have to say I love the Navy for one reason... this is that I get many chances to get butterflies in my stomach. After 7+ years being with someone- the butterflies and nervousness being around that person you fall in love with tend to go away after time. Not in the Navy. I still get nervous every time I am on my way down to the waterfront to pick Steve up. I get SO excited to have him come home and love every minute of it.




I am so lucky to have Steve as my husband! Welcome Home!

4 comments:

Joe and Samantha said...

Welcome Home.
Enjoy!

jaesi said...

great pics.
Remind me...is he on a boomer? How much longer do you guys have at that duty station?

Kat said...

Welcome home! And that sight always gives me butterflies also!!!

ronee said...

YEA!