Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Aydin

This morning we woke up to a excited boy (yes at the crack of 5:50AM). Aydin is now 6 years old! I cant believe how fast the time has gone. I am so sad that he is getting older and so big. He is NOT my little boy anymore. I am so grateful for Aydin and the boy he has become. He brings so much joy into our home. He is so compassionate and caring toward others. He always wants the other person in the room to be happy. Aydin has such a sweet spirit and I love watching him throughout the day. I am so excited to see him grow! Happy Birthday Aydin- we love you!


(pictures of his party will be posted later today)

3 comments:

ronee said...

i love every year of him!
thanks for letting me watch him grow!
xoxo
ronee

Melissa said...

happy birthday aydin! that its so crazy that you do have a 6 yr old. how fast time has gone. He sure is a cute kid and im so glad hes in the fam.

Danae said...

Oh Aydin! I can't believe so much time has past since I was lucky enough to spend almost everyday with him. I hate that it has been so long but love him just the same. Happy Birthday Aydin! Come visit us! We love you!